Treasures-GlutenFree-Story is a first hand Gluten Free Nutritionist guide on healthy living,Gourmet foods and skin problems. Gluten Free Can Be Easier Then You Realize. The right tools, tips and recipes made just for you.
I have to eat Gluten-Free, What Do I Do?
That was the first thought I had when I was told I had to change to a Gluten-free diet. With a skin rash that no one knew how to treat or what to do with, caused by my gluten/wheat intake, my thinking cap had to go on!
My name is Treasure. I'm a Gluten Free Nutritionist with a Chef's heart for food. I’ve made it my specialty to help people who have celiac or are wheat and corn intolerant. This covers many areas in ones life; from not only food but makeup, hair care products, skin care, lotions and deodorants. Sadly, the list goes on and on! With the love of cooking and people I have spent much of my time researching for products that have to be clean. Since I'm the one who is the most sensitive to these things I am the guinea pig. Creating mouth-watering foods for people with Celiac Disease, or that have issues with gluten and wheat is not only a love but a necessity.
My team and I at Treasures-GlutenFree-Story have spent the last 12 years researching, playing with and creating easy to make, delicious food. We look for products that contain: NO Pesticides, No Wheat/Gluten, NO Corn, NO Food starch, NO Potato, NO Cane or Beet Sugar, NO Egg, NO MSG, NO GMOs, NO Tapioca, NO Wheat, Potato, Malt or Corn-based Yeast, NO High Fructose Corn Syrup, NO Hydrogenated oils, NO Maltodextrin, NO Casen, NO Meat, NO Nuts or Peanuts. Phewwwwwww!
That’s a lot of “no”s, I know. What do I use, then? Actually my most common question is "Whoa, wait a minute! Than what is actually IN THIS!?!" This is normally right after they take a bite. Fallowed by "NO WAY!", and then "THIS IS AWSOME!!!"
I use whole foods, simple pure ingredients and make everything by scratch. Yep, all by scratch. No eating out or buying pre-done foods.
Even with baking I manly use bean flours, coconut and Almond meals. Why?
Well, I found that the Gluten Free Flours and food that were "out there" had one if not all of the above ingredients I just listed in their pre-done products. There were more allergies going on in my Family then just Wheat/Gluten Intolerance and I did not want to do 5 different dishes ever meal for each person to enjoy.
So, I started out small. Through trial and error, I am now able to prepare pizza crust that holds together nicely, muffins that are light, cakes that do not fall; foods that people who are not gluten intolerant can enjoy without ever knowing they are made specifically for those who deal with Celiac Disease. That is how Treasures-GlutenFree-Story came to be.
One of my family's favorite dishes that I make is Pizza, one of the first foods that we all missed. The recipie I created makes a 24 inches wide, 3 inches tall, with a crust that tastes, looks, and almost holds up to the real deal, and topped with homemade sauce, cheese, meat, fresh toppings, and with a final dusting of cheese before it gets popped into the oven.
Mmmm, It smells and tastes so good when it’s finished!
If you like to know more about working with a gluten-free diet, please sign up for my monthly newsletter right here on Treasures-GlutenFree-Story. It is chocked full of new ideas, hints, tips and suggestions where you will find the ease and joy in cooking again, along with healthful tips to living a gluten-free life.
I also have a Facebook page and twitter that I share recipes or articles that I have found from others that like myself. Most of the time I try the recipes and find it a plus when I don't have to convert them and can just share them with you. :)
Feel free to comment and share on this website,Facebook, or twitter with the things you have found, liked or have a question for my team and myself.
Like to cook? Checkout My E-cookbook that is filled with one of a kind easy dinner recipes!
More coming soon!
Treasures-GlutenFree-Story on Facebook
- This is our About-Us page and the Gluten Free Lifestyle is what we are about.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Treasures-glutenfree-story POLICIES
- Our POLICIES At Treasures-glutenfree-story
- store that is full of gluten free products that have been hand chosen by Treasure that are clean of corn or wheat...
- Gluten Free Blog
- The Gluten Free Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes the treasures-glutenfree-story.com site. Subscribe here.
- Readers-Comments For Treasure's Gluten Free Story
- Readers-Comments is for You to tell us what you think about Treasure's Gluten Free Story and...
- Gluten Free Concierge Food Service
- Looking for G.F. Food Concierge, Private Gourmet Chef and personal Gluten free grocery shopper?
- Gluten Free Family-Grocery Pack
- Gluten Free Family-Grocery Pack for Idahoan families on the go and don't...
- Gluten-Free-wah wahs!
- Gluten-Free-wah wahs! Need I say more?
- 10 Gluten Free Do-and-Donts.
- The Gluten Free Do-and-donts are helpful tips for the Gluten free diet and Celiac Disease. Celiac D
- Dealing with friends-with-Celiac Disease
- Dealing with friends-with-Celiac has 10 helpful tips for those with a friend who has been diagnosed with Celiac Disease
- Food-allergies, gluten free? What can I do?
- Food-allergies and Gluten Free fresh insights on helps and solutions using teas and cleanses.
- Farmers-Markets are the best way to enjoy your fresh, local organic produce that has been...
- Gluten free wedding?
- A Gluten Free Wedding? As if planing for you perfect day isn’t stressful enough...
- Gluten Free Wedding-Event Centers?
- Wedding-Event Centers are the many layers to...
- Gluten Free Bed-Breakfast Recommendations
- Bed-Breakfast are unique in many ways. Thought when You have to eat Gluten Free they can...
- Need a Make-up-artist & nutritionist that works with Gluten Free products?
- Make-up-artist & nutritionist for 40 years
- GlutenFree-hairdresser it is a wonderful thing to find. What do you mean GlutenFree-hairdresser Are you serious?!?!? Yes, actually it is very important. What touches your skin...
- SPA-Care that is Gluten Free
- SPA-Care that is all natural and Gluten Free
- Wheat in my beauty products?
- There are wheat ingredients in my skin care and beauty products, YIKES! What skin care products are available for me to use in health and beauty?
- Gluten Free-Cosmetics
- Gluten Free-Cosmetics
- Gluten Free Cleanse that cleanses my body from Gluten&wheat, is that possible?
- A Gluten Free cleanse for the whole body from Gluten&Wheat residuals naturally one step at a time.
- Holographic-Chips Energy, Pain, and Sleep.
- Holographic-Chips work with the bases of "unclogging" the Meridan and helps to right the body by bringing the body into correct alignment...
- I have skin-rash-problem and I have celiac, what do I do?
- Have a Skin-Rashes-problem with Celiac? Learn how to work on the healing prosses from the Inside and out! From first hand experience.
- Gluten Free Baby Teething-biscuits
- Gluten Free Baby Teething-biscuits and How to work with...
- Gluten Free Nanny?
- Gluten Free Nanny?
- Blue-Diamond Natural Almond Nut-Thins
- Blue-Diamond Natural Almond Nut-Thins Review on Gluten Free Foods to avoid...
- Gluten Free by-Scratch
- Gluten Free by-Scratch is the healthy....
- What About-Quinoa? Is it Gluten Free?
- What About-Quinoa? Is it Gluten Free? Is full of Info on Quinoa, it's health benefits for Gluten Free and what I...
- Missing-Something eating Gluten Free foods?
- Missing-Something in you gluten free Diet? Like Pizza, Brownies, Cookies, Pasta, Chocolate, Ice cream and Bread?
- GlutenFreeProduct-Reviews, Why? Because there can be wheat, gluten and other products found in our beloved GF Foods.
- Celiac's Alcohol-Guide
- Alcohol-Guide is a guide formed with Celiac's in mind. It gives you the ability...
- Coconut-Bliss by Luna & Larry just does not cut it for a name. I have a new name...
- Gluten Free Crunchies list!
- Munchies and Crunchies for Celiacs that are Gluten Free.
- Gluten Free Cheeses Help
- Many cheeses are gluten free but there are.....
- GlutenFree and Healthy Living Guide
- GlutenFree Diet Guide on "What do I really need to avoid?"
- Is Agave healthy for...Celiacs?
- Agave has become the latest most talked about all...
- TraderJoes Gluten Free Page Review done by treasures-glutenfree-story.com experts
- What is Chefs-Corner?
- Chefs-Corner is for chef's and restaurants to learn how to put their Gluten Free customers mind at ease when they walk into their doors.Chef's Corner has guidelines, video's, helpful ways to...
- The Spice Master
- How to breing the "WOW! " foator to Gluten Free Cooking.
- Gluten Free Organic Spices
- We Specialize in Spices that are grown by a local greenhouse in the USA, Gluten Free, Organic, and are....
- Gluten Free Spice-Gift-Boxes
- All of our Spice-Gift-Boxes Contain Fresh...
- Gluten Free Organic Flavorings
- We Have Grade A Flavorings that are grown in the USA&Madagascar, Gluten Free, Organic, and are....
- Gluten Free Tea-bags?
- Pyramid Tea-bags have become the rave now a days in the tea packaging industry.
- Gluten Free Teas that are out of this world and are fresh!
- Gluten Free 6teas that have been hand piked by Chef Treasure with a free tea latte recipe.
- Gluten Free E-CookBook
- Gluten Free E-CookBook...Here’s to the question we always find our selves....
- GF Free-Recipes of the month!
- Free-Recipes For Gluten Free Foods or have A New Allergy added to your life. Its monthly Tips and recipes from my visitors, team and from yours truly. So come and check us out!
- Jello that is homemade and has NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Jello is one of our family's favorite cold treats in the summer...
- Gluten Free Whole Vanilla Beans that are Grown in the number 1 place
- Fresh Gluten Free Vanilla Beans naturally grown and naturally...
- Gluten Free&Corn Free Nachos Recipe!
- Looking for Gluten Free&Corn Free Nachos for dinner?
- Gluten Free Smoked-Garlic, why?
- Why would I use Gluten Free Smoked-Garlic instead of ...
- Red-Pepper Flakes
- Red-Pepper Flakes why choose ours? Well thats simple. We carry the finest pesticide free, glutenfree, naturally....
- GlutenFree-BBQ so delicious that .....
- Gluten Free Ebook-supplies List
- Ebook-supplies list for Chef Treasures...
- Gluten Free DinnerE-Book
- Gluten Free DinnerE-Book Created by Chef Treasure
- Gluten-Free-Whipping Cream Recipe
- Gluten-Free-Whipping Cream that is handcrafted with finest ingredients of Vanilla & Agave that is...
- Contribute to Treasures-Glutenfree-Story
- Would you like to share your knowledge about treasures-glutenfree-story? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.